[Enigmail] From Circumvention

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 03:45:49 CET 2015

On 3/6/2015 9:14 PM, Ian Mann wrote:
> Sent a message with attachment, but is too large. I was unaware of size
> limit, sorry for the problem.
>
> I was saying Dark Mail addresses the issue of headers I read some time
> back. They have a PDF out now on their system.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20903929/dark-internet-mail-environment-december-2014.pdf
>

> Ian

<SNIP>

I do not know anything about the email server that you mention above. I
have not seen *every* email server but I have never seen one that does
what you say and deals with email clients. I recall, from some time ago,
one that was WebMail based, no clients, no Thunderbird so no Enigmail,
and it was very limited unless you paid a monthly fee to use it.

As for email lists and attachments? I, once again do no know all, but I
can not think of a public one that accepts attachments.

Is that common in Switzerland?

--

  David