[Enigmail] From Circumvention

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 6 21:33:51 CET 2015

On 2015-03-06 15:16, David wrote:
> I am confused by this request. What difference does it make if 'someone
> else' knows whose public is on your public keyring?

Hello, David,

I am a keyserver administrator. Please send me your complete address book.

Thanks!

(I hope I make my point? I'm *not* especially paranoid, and I'd have at
best mixed feelings about publishing a list of people with whom I
correspond to a third-party server. Think about how people *whose lives
depend on encryption* are likely to feel about doing so...)

--
Matthew