[Enigmail] From Circumvention

Ian Mann ansus at neomailbox.ch
Sun Mar 8 02:40:08 CET 2015

The comments on the original web page state the aim of the changes...namely disclosing less.

Comments
You should take care to disclose as little as possible about the privacy tools you use, if only to make it harder to run automated, targeted attacks against your computers and accounts.

      Conclusion

After making these changes to your stock Thunderbird and Enigmail installation, the encrypted emails you send will be much more sanitary and will disclose less information about the tools you use.