[Enigmail] From Circumvention

Ian Mann ansus at neomailbox.ch
Sun Mar 8 02:48:52 CET 2015

Read a PDF on DIME and viewed a You Tube video made at DefCon. Lavinson's system has a server, Magma and an email client Volcano, built on Thunderbird. The gist of it was that the metaddata would be hidden more and encrypted as part of the email process.

That would make the emails more of a target based on the statements you refer to Doug. Nevertheless, the process would be more secure in my opinion.

If you want the PDF or video email me and I can send a link. Similarly, a quick Google can bring them up. The system is not available yet, they have just started coding . github has some of the code up already.

https://github.com/lavabit/magma.classic?files=1

Ian