[Enigmail] Translations for Enigmail v1.8

Philip Jackson philip.jackson at nordnet.fr
Mon Mar 9 22:28:45 CET 2015

Hi Patrick :

On 07/03/15 19:13, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> Most of the translations for Enigmail v1.8 are still very incomplete.

> Please help improving the translations on
> http://beta.babelzilla.org/projects/p/Enigmail/

I've done a bit on the enigmail fr transalation and I have a question about the
babelzilla site.

At the top of the fr page, towards the right, there is a button 'installXPI'
I don't want to install something without being clear what I'm getting.

Is this the xpi for the enigmail plugin with fr localisation ?

If so, what version of enigmail is it : 1.7 or 1.8beta or latest nightly ?

I'm generally running a system in EN, with Thunderbird in EN and enigmail in EN.
 I don't remember having any choice of language after the operating system
language choice was made.  So now a stupid question.

To get french localisation messages to appear live in enigmail, do I have to
re-install enigmail or do I have to go right back to os language choice ?

Philip