[Enigmail] spontaneous change of message status

nico at enigmail.net nico at enigmail.net
Sat Mar 14 11:20:12 CET 2015

Am 13.03.2015 um 20:06 schrieb Philip Jackson:
> 2. 'To' field in email must be red.  This happens at random for any given email
> address but I can provoke it by breaking the address.  (I assumed the red
> indicated that Thunderbird considered the address broken )

https://support.mozilla.org/de/questions/995544:

Usually the address is red to indicate that it is not in your address
book. I have seen some reports of the red color even on contacts that
are in the address book.

Best
 Nico

--
Nicolai M. Josuttis
www.josuttis.de
mailto:nico at enigmail.net
PGP fingerprint: CFEA 3B9F 9D8E B52D BD3F 7AF6 1C16 A70A F92D 28F5