[Enigmail] Kickstarting smart cards

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Mar 16 00:30:56 CET 2015

> Not my job to say this but IMHO seriously off topic for this list.

Given that Enigmail works with these smartcards, and there are very few
U.S. sources for OpenPGP smartcards, I disagree with you.  :)  I've
heard from several Enigmail users asking if there are any sources for
OpenPGP cards besides Europe (FSFE or kernelconcepts.de); well, here's one.

I don't recommend this Kickstarter and I don't advise against it.  But I
do believe many people will find it interesting.