[Enigmail] New 1.8 toolbar on the composition window

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Wed Mar 18 08:37:08 CET 2015

On 3/18/15 12:17 AM, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> You can move all icons to the "upper" toolbar if you want to (using
> the right mouse key -> Customize). The new toolbar is a regular
> Thunderbird toolbar; you can freely move the icons between the two.

I am aware, but thank you for your response in any case. :)

I'm not concerned about what we as experts can or cannot do, I'm very
concerned about what new and/or casual users are going to experience
when confronted by this new release.

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not