[Enigmail] New 1.8 toolbar on the composition window

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Wed Mar 18 21:01:54 CET 2015

On 3/18/15 12:49 PM, Onno Ekker wrote:
> On 18-3-2015 20:24, Doug Barton wrote:
>> I'm not sure that's necessary ... a good graphics person could come up
>> with a "least common denominator" button that would fit in with all 3
>> platforms.

> In add-ons it is perfectly possible to create different skins for
> different operating systems.

Of course, but I'm not sure it's necessary here. OTOH, a graphics person
who wanted to make a name for themselves might take this on as an
interesting challenge. :)

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not