[Enigmail] Error saving draft

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:46:35 CET 2015

Hi,

After upgrading to Enigmail 1.8 I get an error on Windows 8.1
Thunderbird 31.5.0 saying "Unable to save your message as draft./Please
verify that you Mail & Newsgroups account settings are correct and try
again."

In the Error Console I see the following messages:

Error: Component is not available'Component is not available' when
calling method: [nsIActivityManager::removeActivity] =
NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE
Source file: resource://app/modules/activity/autosync.js
Line: 203

XML:
Error: mimeEncrypt.js: caught exception: undefined
Message: 'undefined'
File:    undefined
Line:    undefined
Stack:   undefined

Error: GenericSendMessage FAILED: [Exception... "Component returned
failure code: 0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
[nsIMsgCompose.SendMsg]"  nsresult: "0x80004001
(NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/MsgComposeCommands.js ::
GenericSendMessage :: line 2749"  data: no]
Source file:
chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/MsgComposeCommands.js
Line: 2752

Error: Component is not available'Component is not available' when
calling method: [nsIActivityManager::removeActivity] =
NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE
Source file: resource://app/modules/activity/autosync.js
Line: 203

Anyone else seeing this?

Onno