[Enigmail] Is Enigmail intercepting "missing key"

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Wed Mar 25 09:04:02 CET 2015

I was reading some list mail today and came across the attached with 1.8.1.

Is this a new thing that Enigmail is doing? If so, how do we make it go
away?

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not