[Enigmail] Paste passphrase from clipboard into pinentry dialogbox

Andre Lahmann subs at andre-lahmann.de
Wed Mar 25 23:36:30 CET 2015

Ok, just for the record: this is an issue with pinentry - see e.g.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pinentry/+bug/326132
https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1374
https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1368

It's absolutely ridiculous how usability is screwed by design and
justified with security reasons...