[Enigmail] Enigmail Toolbar

Mike Acker mike_acker at charter.net
Sat Mar 28 14:45:50 CET 2015

I see they revised the Enigmail Toolbar.   are they taking lessons from
Julie Larson-Green ;) ?

anyway, there should be 3 selections: Encryption, Signing, and
PGP/MIME.    Generally if you are just signing a message or actually
encrypting and signing -- you want to use PGP/MIME.   I would then put
an option on the Toolbar for PGP/MIME and have it switch on
automatically if either the Encryption and|or the signing option is
selected, allowing the user to manually switch it off -- which would
then force plaintext formatting.

--
/Mike