[Enigmail] Enigmail Toolbar

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Sat Mar 28 19:55:10 CET 2015

When starting a new topic please don't reply to a message on the list
and change the subject line. Doing so causes your new topic to show
"under" the previous one for those using mail readers that thread
properly, and may cause your message to be missed altogether if someone
has blocked that thread.

Instead, please save the list address to your address book and then
start a completely new message.

hope this helps,

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not