[Enigmail] PGP/MIME in web mail clients ( was: Re: some thoughts about usability)

Ian Mann ansus at neomailbox.ch
Mon Mar 30 23:08:42 CEST 2015

Your right Olav, now using PGP/Mime the body can be read now in the gmail web browser. I wonder when Gmail changed. I can recall my friends complaints that there was nothing in the message. I wonder how it looks in Outlook now.

In Line can look 'ugly' , but I have got use to it now. I will gibe PGP/Mime a try again.