[Enigmail] FYI disable enigmail now

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon May 14 09:14:12 CEST 2018

> looking forward to hearing more soon...

We saw a preview of that paper.  It's under embargo so it would be
inappropriate for us to comment on it until it's released.  It was also
inappropriate for the EFF to comment on it.  You can expect us to have
an official statement on it once the paper is published.

I will say this is a tempest in a teapot.  Patrick, Werner, and I have
all seen it.  We are not in the least bit worried.  We wish the EFF had
reached out to us before running with an alarmist article.

tl;dr: as always, please use the latest Enigmail version, and do so with
confidence.